CBD (cannabidiol) is undoubtedly one of the most recognized cannabinoids of the hemp plant. It is an ingredient found in almost all hemp related products.
What is more, CBD has well documented and clinically approved pharmacotherapeutic properties as a 10% solution of CBD in oil was approved as a treatment for certain types of seizures.
If you want to join our satisfied clients – be sure to contact us or book a call!
|Appearance||Clear or White Crystalline Powder|
At Sanobiotec, we like to shine a light on the minor cannabinoids which don’t get anywhere near as much attention as a major cannabinoid like Cannabidiol (CBD).
That said, the huge benefits of Cannabidiol make it absolutely impossible to ignore. After all, you’ve most likely heard of CBD, whereas you might not have heard anything at all about CBC, CBDV or CBN.
Its sheer abundance in the cannabis plant (although you can find CBD in other plants such as sunflowers and cacao as well) together with the fact that it is one of the most prevalent active ingredients of cannabis, have allowed it to become such a popular compound in a range of different applications.
There are plenty of different and interesting applications, but CBD appetite stimulant, for example, is something which people might use to realign their eating habits back to optimum levels, whilst the fact that they can find THC-free CBD and a with lack of CBD toxicity, means they can do this safely and without any unwanted effects.
THC has the reputation for producing psychoactive effects, which non-recreational users are not necessarily looking for. In fact, the association of cannabis with THC and its effects can be a push factor that prevents people from seeing the benefits of cannabinoids for themselves.
And there are plenty of benefits to be had for consumers!
Consumers may use CBD terps as their preferred method of consumption or application, but there are a number of other bespoke CBD applications across the cannabinoid spectrum which consumers can make work for them.
But how does CBD isolate work?
CBD binds to CBD cannabinoid receptors within our bodies’ endocannabinoid system. This affects our peripheral nervous system, helping to regulate a range of different physiological functions with muscles, immune cells, skin and other organs.
Recent Relevant Research
The benefits and applications of CBD isolate are much more well-known than some of the minor cannabinoids we like to focus on, but recent research into CBD has included studies to determine its effectiveness towards:
- Inflammation – reducing inflammation externally and internally, as naturally as possible, is something that could help a wide range of patients and address a variety of different problems.
- Recovery – CBD cannabinoid could help people recover from muscle fatigue more quickly, giving it potential to be used across sport and exercise.
- Pain – CBD offers an alternative to prescription medication and other treatments for people suffering from chronic pain.
- Brain and central nervous system – CBD is known to have antioxidative and neuroprotective effects in the body. Recent pieces of research and development have shown very serious beneficial effects in nervous system disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia and depression.
- Cardiovascular system – The accumulating evidence from studies like these are now showing that CBD cannabinoid has benefits to the human cardiovascular system.
Findings have been overwhelmingly positive, with CBD cannabinoid identified as a promising strategy to help with movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease in CBD Parkinson’s NIH studies.
Together with our global partners, Sanobiotec seeks to further our understanding of this highly adaptable and potentially hugely beneficial cannabinoid.